Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts are submitted in two Word documents, labeled "manuscript" and "title page", with the required content of each page (see the author guidelines).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The article should be written in Times New Romans; 12-point font; 1.15 line spacing; justified; and standardized margins of 2.54cm.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, tables and figures must be placed within the text at the appropriate points (not at the end of the document), and should be in their original format (not saved as an image).
- The manuscript has been professionally language edited.
This journal is an open access journal, and the authors and journal should be properly acknowledged when works are cited.
Social Work/Maatskaplike Werk hold copyright.
Auhtors may use the publishers version for teaching purposes, in books, and with conferences.
The following license applies:
Attribution CC BY-4.0
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation.
Articles as a whole may not be re-published with another journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.